Net Banking

Please fill the form to make donation online.

Offline Donation by Cheque/DD/Pay Order in Favor of “MOTHER CONCERN”, Payable at New Delhi.

Beneficiary name Mother concern
Type of account Savings
Account number 6221000100034221
Branch Mayur Vihar – 1
Branch code 622100
IFSC code PUNB0622100
MICR code 110024193
Beneficiary name Mother concern
Type of account Savings
Account number 914010007642675
Branch Mayur Vihar Phase – 2, New Delhi-110091
Branch code 000296
IFSC code UTIB0000296
MICR code 1102110033

Donate Money online –

You can send in an email, call up or write to Mother Concern if you are interested in donating to us. The help you give will help in bringing about a permanent, effective and a positive change in the lives of the needy and the poor women in India. With your help we will be able to address the root cause behind violation of women’s rights. Besides this, you can help us in making the state accountable to the needs of the poor women and their right to education, medication, relief, food etc.

All that you will need to share is your contact details and your interest in being a volunteer with Mother Concern. If need be you can even attend the regular meetings held by Mother Concern. Here you can get an idea on the activities carried out and the kind of effective participation you can provide. You can even educate or teach the illitrate women in your spare time.

Starting with the financially backward, poor and neglected women in your own area will also do. By donating to Mother Concern you can reach out to the poor Indian women and influence their lives positively. The money you donate will be used in providing them food, clothing, education, medication and relief in different areas. With your help, a lot of difference will be made to get the entire system, working. If you are looking towards touching the lives of so many needy persons in India then donate to us and help us accomplish this endeavour as successfully as possible.

All The Donations are exempted Under Section 80G (5)(vi) of the Income Tax Act 1961.